go back

I’m a producer/importer and don’t have an office in Austria. How can I register myself or my products?

Foreign companies also have to appoint an Austrian authorised representative to fulfil the obligations of the Deposit Regulation on behalf of the companies.

It is expected that registration via an online registration portal will be possible from early summer 2024. This will be accompanied by the publication of instructions for using the portal.