go back

Who needs to register?

All producers and importers of single-use drinks containers who sell their products in Austria must register via Recycling Pfand Österreich.

Registration is a prerequisite for the approval of the drink item or its container and is required for the levying of the statutory producer contributions and for the payment of the deposit amounts.